In-Depth Tarot Card Course (4 weeks)
Give yourself and friends Tarot Card readings after the first class! This Tarot Card course is perfect for beginner thru intermediate tarot card skills. You will:
- Learn how to use the Tarot Card reading mat for quick card understanding and to avoid having to memorize anything
- Work on our in-depth understanding of the Major Arcana
- Practice techniques for helping the person you are doing the reading for to create meaningful questions
- How to give three and five card readings
- Review of each of the four suits
- Learn how to understand the overreaching meaning of a reading
- Have lots of in-class practice sessions to build your confidence
- Learn to answer yes/no questions with the cards and establish answers to questions around time frames
- Review court cards to understand their overreaching meaning in a reading
- Learn how to do Celtic Cross readings
- Become comfortable reading Tarot Cards!
“Thank YOU for the class. Having known nothing about Tarot before taking your class, I leave the class with reliable tools that allow me the confidence to give readings as well as lay down the groundwork to study further on my own. The class was chock full of valuable information and thought-provoking discussion which was a bonus!” – Gina
“I am a professional psychic. People pay me to tell them what I see in current life. I have been working with the Tarot for years. Every once and a while I will take a class on the Tarot. When I saw this class, I had a feeling that it was different, so I signed up. Boy, was I surprised! I had never been introduced learning to read the Tarot this way. It was about 1000 times easier than I had ever been introduced to. Most of the Tarot class I had taken in the past, were boring and told you to read four books and memorize the cards. This class was completely different! The instructor made if fun, easy and even after the first class, you walked out of the class with more confidence in knowing the Tarot. There were even innovative tools that were given to us, that I had never seen or heard about before! The class was the new person and even the 14 year veteran like me. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to learn more about their own or other people’s future. – Michael J. Black, 44, Denver, CO
8 East First Avenue, 80203, at 1st & Broadway above The Hornet Restaurant
$99 includes Special Tarot Reading Mat (Regularly $25).
If you already purchased a mat you can use discount code “mat” at checkout and $25 will be deducted from your cart.
If you are repeating the class for the second time you can choose the $25 option to retake the class. If you are bringing a friend they get a discount too! Use discount code “friend” at check out and $25 will be deducted from your cart at check out.
What to Bring
You will need to bring your own set of Tarot Cards.