This course is now offered ON-LINE via Zoom.com
Learn to Read Tarot Cards in this 2.5 Hour Beginner Tarot Card Class
Learn how to read tarot cards easily in this 2.5-hour beginner tarot card class. The instructor, Rochelle Fisher, will show you the effortless way to have fun doing tarot readings while never having to memorize the meanings of the cards. This class is ideal for tarot card beginners and a great jumping-off point for a more in-depth study if you wish to continue.
This Beginner Tarot Card Class Includes:
- Learning the tarot card basics such as the significance of cards known as the major and minor arcana
- Getting guidance on how to help craft the best questions to get the best reading results (yes, it matters!)
- I will demo the mat during class by giving 2-3 students tarot readings
- Learning how to use a tarot reading mat for effortless tarot card readings
- If you are interested in purchasing the tarot card reading mat only or want a mat before you attend this class so you have it while I am going over how to use than you can purchase under this ticket just delete or add the items you want at checkout. I have a laminated mat which is $25 or a fabric version that is $35 First Class mailing is included if you purchase either of these. Watch the short video below for more info.
“Took a tarot card class. I absolutely loved it. Rochelle is wonderful. The class is wonderful. A totally low key and fun class where I learned a lot and had a great time! If you are thinking about taking a class with them – definitely do it!”
“Great class! Lots of fun and I learned something:)” By Joyce
“Rochelle is incredible. I will definitely be back!” By Kate
Click Here if you are looking to learn more with the In-Depth 4-week course I also offer.